In Car Safety Centre's primary objective is to guide parents to the correct seat for their child, car and life style. We want them to leave us understanding what their selected seat is intended to do, and how it does it. To understand how the seat is fitted correctly, and that it is, fitted correctly.
Seats will always be fitted and/or checked by fully trained members of our staff.
Our expectation is, that you will:
- Understand the seat options available to you.
- Be assured it is suitable for your child, by weight, height or age.
- Have it fully demonstrated in your vehicle.
- Understand how to fit, adjust and uninstall the seat
- Know the seat is 'approved' for your car.
- We are happy to fit any seat we have supplied at any time free of charge.
Please call and make an appointment before calling in to centres. This is simply to ensure that we are able to provide you with the time you require, with our guidance and advice, to carefully select and try out the best seats for your needs.
Covid update: you will not currently be seen if you have not booked an appointment in advance. This is to ensure that all appointments are covid-free and to give our customers and our staff a safe and enjoyable experience.