This product is made to order and can take 8-10 weeks – please call to speak to one of our specialised advisors for more information and prices, or to book a consultation. There is not always a member of staff available for SNS assessments so we ask that you book a consultation before visiting.
Due to the specialised nature of this product, we regret that it is not available with any of our discount options or Next Day Delivery.
The ‘Let’s Go’ range is a new seating system for children with additional needs. It is suitable for fitting in most vehicle models. The ‘Let’s Go’ MUST be used in conjunction with the existing 3-point safety belt fitted in the rear seat.
It is available with a range of options and adjustments, allowing complete comfort and postural support for your child. The ‘Lets – Go’ seat is easily adjusted in seat depth and harness height providing ample growth.
- Lets – Go 1. – For up to 22kgs (approx. ages 3-10 yrs)
- Lets – Go 2. – For up to 36kgs (approx. ages 5-12 yrs)
- Lets – Go 3. – For up to 75 kgs
- Super slim Swivel turn-out base for the left side (right side optional)
- Optional lateral, head, side and leg support
- ISOFIX adaptor (for stability in the vehicle)
- 5-point harness is standard, with abdominal padding
- MUST use the vehicle seat belt to secure the child in addition to the harness
- Adjustable footrest, pommel, and play tray options
- Crash Tested
- Backrest with recline function.
This product should be used on a risk assessment basis only. This can be carried out by the parent/guardian.